|BRILLIANT INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE SCHOOL - OPENINGS for Academic Year 2017-18|
|1||EYFS Coordinator||Bachelors / Masters in relevant field||Bachelors in Education or CACHE courses||Minimum 2 yrs exp in teaching EYFS & administration in British Curriculum schools in UAE|
|2||Primary Coordinator||Bachelors /Masters in relevant field||Bachelors in Education||Minimum 2 yrs in teaching Primary Levels in British Curriculum schools in UAE|
|3||Art Teacher||Bachelors / Masters in Fine Arts||Bachelors in Education and other related educational Certifications||Minimum 2 yrs in UAE teaching Art in British Curriculum schools in UAE|
|4||English Teacher- Secondary||Bachelors / Masters in English||Bachelors in Education and other educational Certifications||Minimum 2 yrs in UAE teaching English in British Curriculum schools in UAE|
|5||Accountancy Teacher||Bachelors / Masters in Commerce/ Accounts||Bachelors in Education and other educational Certifications||Minimum 2 yrs in teaching Accounts in British Curriculum schools in UAE|
|6||School Nurse||Bachelors / Masters in Nursing||MOH License is a must||Prior school experience is a must|
|7||Counsellor (Male)||Bachelors in Social Work or Social Service or Psychology||…||Prior school experience is a must|
1. EYFS teachers must have a Degree in relevant subject to get approval as class teacher. The Montessori training and Diploma in teaching early years may not qualify you to teach at EYFS.
2. 4 Years Bachelor’s degree programme in English, Maths, Sciences, History, Social Studies, Islamic studies, Arabic, ETC.
3. B. Ed or Diploma in teaching will be useful only if your degree programme (B.A/B.Sc.) is not of 4 years.
4. Commerce graduates and degrees in Economics, Business studies, accounts, Sociology, Psychology are only suitable to teach at Key stage 4 (Year 10, 11) of IGCSE programme.
5. Any on-line degree programme will not be accepted for teaching approval.
6. You must have your degree certificate attested by your country and by UAE ministry of external affairs.
7. Your experience letter could also be attested in the similar manner.
8. If you have ADEC/KHADA/MoE Sharjah approval as a teacher it would be an added advantage.
9. While attending the interview make sure to bring all necessary documents to verify.
10. If you are on a visit visa and you are intending to get school visa you need at least 3 months’ time to get your application processed.
11. After facing the interview panel successfully you will be short-listed for a demo class for which you will be supplied with the teaching material and the Year in which you will give a demo.
12. You are expected to come with AV resources of your own to make your demo class effective. Your familiarity in computer skill is an advantage to seek a job.
13. Your classroom management, knowledge, presentation skill and student centered focus will be assessed by the experts in the area.
14. Based on the satisfactory performance you will be called for further discussion if you are willing to join our school.
15. You will receive an induction pack to know all about your appointment
16. You will receive a “teachers’ handbook” to know all about policies, rules and regulation.
17. You will receive a pass word for access to Cambridge teachers’ PW protected website
18. You will be asked to complete on-line teachers’ certification by Cambridge
19. You will get opportunity to observe the class of experienced teacher
20. You will have one o one session with Supervisors/Principal to give you professional tips before you take up actual teaching assignment.
You will have myriad of opportunities of in-house training and professional development courses by Cambridge University. We will build your career as a professional International Curriculum teacher with modern skill and expertise of a global teacher.